Monday, April 26, 2010

So what is this here?

Peachy Keen will be a chronicle of my adventures in the crazy world of doll collecting.


I collect dolls, and have for years, but I'm actually sharing that fact now. I'm also broadening my collecting horizons, exploring the doll corners of the internet (even the really scary ones, yes, like that one you are thinking of), and just generally working to remove this feeling of isolation I've often felt in the hobby. 


You will find my own anecdotes, photos, and opinions here, like most other web journals, but I also hope to share some how-to's, advice, and encouragement. I don't have a giant collection, and while I would like to grow it, I don't feel the need to add to it constantly. I get so much more from my collection than the thrill of buying something new. 


I don't really know. I will be making things up as I go along. It's how I work. 

No comments: